Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daily Check-In #3, Week Three Comments

If you haven't checked lately, there are some powerful new comments in the last two days from Ginny, Jenn and Dianne after the Check-In: Week Three post.

If you're having trouble finding the posts where you can read and respond to new comments, here's the drill: after you read a daily check-in such as this one, set your browser to go to www.barbarajeanhicks.blogspot.com--without any additional parts to the address. That takes you to all the posts in the blog instead of just to the particular post you're reading--again, like this one. Then simply scroll down to the appropriate post--it will always be a Check In: Week [Number] post with an image identifying the week and chapter title.

I'm sorry it's been difficult for some of you to locate the comments--it took me a while to understand why you were having trouble, and I think these instructions should help. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment