Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blog Roll and Website List

Check out the new "TAWER BLOGS & WEBSITES" feature to the left to find out more about the artists with whom you are journeying! Please email me if you'd like to have your website and/or blog added to the list. Thanks to Ginny for this suggestion.

13 comments:

  1. I've checked out all the blogs, and am so impressed! What a talented group of gals! Thanks for posting the list, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I too am so impressed with the Blogs & Websites! What a bunch of beautiful creatives we have in our group... and I know there are more to add... can't wait to see them all! Barbara.... wow.... thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda --

    Stick a needle in your big, ugly, funny-looking, green censor and let him spin off like a poked balloon.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Pam W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, hee hee, what a fun visual that was! I think I'll use that visualization next time the green monster rears it's head... which could be any minute now!

      Delete
  4. Great idea for a blog roll. Thanks. We have a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize that four of the links are to my own websites/blogs! (No wonder I never seem to have any time!) Anyone else want to share a blog or website address? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb!! Do NOT apologize for your hard work!!! Shine the light and dance... show the world what you came here to do!!! And, girl, you ARE a shining light!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New blog address added for Stephanie. Love the current poem! Sounds like an artist's date to me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie
    I'm craving those green monster shoes in the photo
    not that I could even put them on and not fall down
    or have anywhere to wear them, but wowzers...they're
    just amazing, as is your poem revelation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so much fun to enjoy these new blogs and especially to have a bit of an inside relationship with their creators through this TAW experience. I have just unearthed my blogsite - feels like a rebirthing - and sent it to Barb. Maybe this will get me posting again.

      Delete
  9. You're up, Margie, and so is a link to Dianne's group blog, ReaderKidZ. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, ladies! I've been absent for the last 2 weeks, but have been trying to keep up with your posts. I sent Barb an email earlier, but in a nutshell, here's what I've been up to the last several weeks, and really, since the first of the year, when we all began this Artist's Way journey.

    A little backstory: Last Oct., I'd been so frustrated with my job (teaching) that I began entertaining the idea of retiring and moving to AZ, where our son and grandson live. My husband wasn't too keen on the idea initially, but once we began looking into housing and testing the waters, it seemed like doors opened left and right. We put our house on the market just after the first of the year and before we knew it, we had a buyer and a 30-day escrow! Within a span of a few weeks, we were planning a move out of our large home into a teeny apt and storage unit!

    Mid February, 2 weeks before closing, as we were set to begin the move to the storage unit, my husband had a heart attack. We got him to the hospital within minutes and all turned out well, but between the move, the health "wake-up call," and no time off, it's been a whirlwind.

    We've crossed that bridge now and things are slowly getting back to normal. Meanwhile, I'm reading and doing morning pages after the 2-week hiatus, and so grateful for the return to that routine. Also grateful to Barb and all of you for keeping me company (and on track!) for the journey. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such huge changes, Dianne--so glad to have you back with us, and I know that participating in TAW will help you deal with the changes. Glad your husband is okay--

    ReplyDelete